Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Mom's PC IS Down

  1. #11
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    got my pc back ...they still haven't gotten in the vista office yet...and I'm tired of waiting..so I just picked it up and the new printer that is suppose to be compatible with vista...I think his daughter gave me the wrong one cause this one has a fax with it...anyhow..I called best buy and they have plenty of the office programs ..so I'm going there this weekend and have them install it...and they are getting in 16 Wii systems...I will have to be up with the birds to fight my way in to get one. And don't think I won't muhahahahaha...

  2. #12
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys would be so proud of meeee....I took my pc to Best Buy this morning...they finished cleaning out the few remaining unzipped itmes floating around...and informed me I already had a word processor in my pc...I don't know what the clown in Burnsville was planning on selling me..anyhow,,,I am going to wait til next Spring (God willing) and have them install the office program for me...I will at that time take the course I've been planning on for computers...ALO I successfully connected my new Epson printer, scanner, copier, fax...ALL BY MYSELF
    ..and didn't mess up..TADAAAAAA!!!!ok someone fax me....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Long live USB and auto-install!

    We've come such a long way since I had to

    C:\A:
    A:\>PRINCEINSTALL.EXE
    Define path
    C:\GAMES\PRINCEOFPERSIA
    Unpacking
    Unzipping
    A:>C:
    C:\>CD GAMES
    C:\GAMES> CD PRINCEOFPERSIA
    C:\GAMES\PRINCEOFPERSIA>DIR
    C:\GAMES\PRINCEOFPERSIA>PRINCE.EXE

    Such a hassle. Long live the Great Gates! All hail Microsoft!

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ November 08, 2007 01:18 PM: Message edited by: Lefty ]</font>

  4. #14
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh???? [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •